Ticket #125 (closed task: fixed)

Opened 9 years ago

Last modified 9 years ago

Update CellProfiler to Bioformats 4.2.0 stable

Reported by: leek Owned by: leek
Priority: major Milestone: biweekly-2010: Jul-12 to Jul-23
Component: Analysis Plugins Version:
Severity: serious Keywords:
Cc: Blocked By:
Blocking:

Description

Update the loci_tools.jar in CellProfiler to the stable release and perform whatever integration is necessary.

Change History

comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by leek

  • Status changed from new to closed
  • Resolution set to fixed

I've checked in changes that make CP work with BioFormats and it's passing our tests. The reader worked without any changes.

The new OME/XML broke the writer - MetadataStore has changed its signature. I did the mostly minor work to repair this and we can write both OME/XML tiffs and AVI files.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.